We understand that you need products that adapt and change to meet your business needs.
The new Omnii™ platform delivers an adaptable and rugged handheld computing family. Devices built on the Omnii™ platform can be adapted for new technologies or even re-purposed.
Designed specifically for the ultra-tough demands of the supply chain & logistics market, the all-new Omnii™ XT10 was developed based on our decades of SCL leadership coupled with extensive feedback from users and customers.
In fact, it is the most tested, validated, lab abused, customer proven, partner involved, and rugged product we have ever built.
Discover adaptive ingenuity at work.
Adaptive Ingenuity At Work
At Psion Teklogix, adaptive ingenuity defines what we do. We challenge convention, responding to your needs to create and build products that perform better now, and are ready to adapt as your business demands grow.
Our constant drive to think differently has resulted in Open Source Mobility: our revolutionary commitment to modularity, open innovation and customisation.
Open Source Mobility, along with our online community, IngenuityWorking.com, provides a whole new approach to product development. We’re bringing together customers, developers and partners to collaborate and ensure that we are better positioned to address the real demands of your business.
Together we’re pioneering new products, applications and accessories that make the most of the revolutionary Omnii™ platform.
Omnii™ XT10 is designed specifically for the ultra-rugged demands of the supply chain & logistics environments.
In other words, it is built to drive real-world performance. Tough, intelligent and easy to use, it’s tested and developed to be exactly what you need it to be.
Omnii™ is the future of industrial mobile computing. It’s always fit for purpose. Wherever your tasks take you, Omnii™ can be configured to the right level of ruggedness, useability and price. That’s adaptive ingenuity at work.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
The Omnii™ XT10 can save you up to 30% on hardware costs over the lifetime of the product by reconfiguring based on the changing needs of your business, versus the costs of replacing your hardware. Compared to any other product on the market, Omnii offers you greater investment protection.
Adaptive By Design
Omnii™ XT10 delivers unrivalled adaptability: one device can be flexibly configured for a wide variety of applications, environments, and people. Because it’s built around open standards and a common platform, the Omnii™ XT10 can be enhanced through customisation with partners, and collaborative innovation with customers.
Extreme Versatility & Field Flexibility
Omnii™ XT10 gives you a modular and flexible solution packaged in a versatile product platform.
With dozens of options and expansion modules, Omnii™ XT10 supports over ten thousand final configurations.
With Omnii™ XT10, there’s no need for compromise: you can buy what you need today with built-in flexibility for tomorrow’s demands. The risk of obsolescence is significantly reduced.
Real-Time Productivity, Reliability, & Durability
Omnii™ XT10 enables you to automate key processes, improve task efficiencies, and access the right information. It is built with the Texas Instruments OMAP3 processor with a superscalar architecture that performs up to two times faster than the competition without sacrificing battery efficiency. Built to withstand tough environments, the IP65 rating resists water and dust and the rugged construction withstands drops from 2.0m (6.5’), the best in the industry.
Superior Battery Management
With the most powerful battery in its class (5000 mAh), the Omnii™ XT10 is paired with Psion Battery Grading & Management Tools to monitor battery health. The result, it’s highly accurate and it takes the guesswork out of managing batteries.
With multiple field replaceable keyboard choices, the Omnii™ XT10 can be adapted to the needs of your workforce
Based on Microsoft Silverlight technology, PsionVU allows integrators to incorporate a highly configurable user friendly interface without coding. It allows administrators to lockout all other features, including OS options, while clearly delegating specific functions to the end users.
• Customer IT or VAR serviceable • Modular architecture features swappable: • Keyboard • 1D, 2D & AutoRange Scanners • Colour camera • Pistol grip • GPS expansion module • Push-to-talk speaker / microphone
• Texas Instruments® OMAP3® Processor 600 MHz with super scalar architecture • 256 MB RAM • 512 MB Flash ROM
• Windows® CE 6.0
• Internet Explorer® 6.0 • Windows Mobile Device Center • Wordpad, ActiveSync
Device Management & Utilities
• PsionVU • Mobile Control Center (MCC) • Total Recall / TweakIt / Dr. Debug
• Integrated Bluetooth® V2.0 + EDR • Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi • Bluetooth® coexistence • FIPS 140-2 support • CCX v4 • Optional SIRF III GPS Receiver
Barcode Scanner Options
• SE1224HP 1D Std Range Laser • SE1223LR 1D Long Range Laser • SE1524ER Auto-Range Laser • EV15 1D Std Range Imager • 5080 2D Std Range Imager • Multi-color LED indicators
Voice & Audio & Feedback
• Walkie-talkie style Push-to-Talk – VoIP over WiFi • Integrated microphone & receiver • High volume 95dBA beeper • Optional Push-to-Talk speaker • Vibration feedback
• 3.7” VGA (640 x 480) Transflective Color Display with 2 Touchscreen options: • High Visibility option, offers superior visibility with 165 cd/m² brightness. • Extreme Duty option, designed for rugged environments with improved impact resistance (1.25 Joule impact), better abrasion resistance, superior low temperature operation (to -20°C / -4°F), with 160 cd/m² brightness.
• Full Alpha Numeric • Numeric • Numeric Alpha Modified • High reliability keypad ultra-white backlight
• Micro SD slot for FLASH expansion • Multiple Internal Multi-Function Expansion Interfaces with: • TTL serial • USB host • GPIO
• Color, 3 Mega pixel, autofocus, 4X digital zoom, Dual LED flash, video capable
• Features a high performance antenna • SIRF III Receiver3
• 5000 mAh high capacity Lithium Ion smart battery • Battery management software
• Operating temp: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F) • Storage temp: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F) • Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing • Rain/Dust: IP65, IEC 60529 • Drop rating: 1.7m (5.6ft), 26 drops to polished concrete, multiple 6.5ft (2.0m) drops to polished concrete • ESD: +/- 8kV contact, +/- 15kV air discharge
Ergonomics, Dimensions & Weight
• Length: 222mm (8.74in) • Width: • At display: 100mm (3.94in) • At keypad: 75mm (2.95in) • Depth: • At display: 44mm (1.73in) • At docking connector: 45mm (1.77in) • At grip area: 31mm (1.22in) • Weight: • Basic unit with battery: 590g (1.30lb) • With battery, high visibility display, camera, Push-to-Talk speaker, EV15 1D imager: 636g (1.40lb)
• Optional Desktop Docking Station configurations: • USB host and USB device • USB host, USB device, Ethernet and RS232 • Multiple Snap Modules connect onto OmniiTM’s base supporting: • Active sync • USB trickle charging • Fast charging via AC wall outlet • Fast charging via vehicle power outlet adapter • Fast charging & RS232 connection andpower for tethered scanner • Vehicle Power Outlet Adapter • 6-unit Gang Charger for batteries
Vehicle Cradle Accessories
• Base un-powered cradle (one hand latch & release) • 12 - 24VDC powered cradle with
• Multiple adapter cables available (Example: One DE9 RS232 Serial, Two USB 1.1 host) • Pre-regulator module (for 24 to 72V forklift trucks) • Cradle Shock and Vibration: IEC Classification 5M2. • IP rating: IP65
• Optional bolt-on Pistol Grip • Forklift Holster • Hand strap, wrist strap, hard and soft shell holsters, protective carrying cases
• Worldwide Safety, EMC, RF, Laser approvals • CE Mark • E Mark (vehicle cradles) • RoHS compliant • GSA schedule compliant (TAA) • WEEE compliant • REACH comp
Battery Pack 5000 mAh
The 5000 mAh High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery pack is the largest capacity battery in the industry.
Part No: N/A Model No: ST3000
Carry Devcies And Covering Accessories
Standard & Expansion Back Covers
There are multiple standard and expansion back cover kits available for Omnii™ XT10 including:
- Expansion Back Cover Long Blank (Model # ST9000)
- Expansion Back Cover Long Speaker Only (Model # ST9001)
- Expansion Back Cover Long Speaker Camera (Model # ST9011)
Pistol Grips for Omnii XT10
The Pistol Grip allows the Omnii XT10 to be used in scanning or imaging applications using the built-in trigger mechanism in the pistol grip handle. The Pistol Grip kits available for Omnii include:
- Standard Pod (Model # ST6000)
- Standard Back Cover (Model # ST6100)
- Standard Back Cover Auto Range Laser (Model # ST6400)
Charges And Docking Stations
6-Slot Spare Battery Pack Charger
The 6-Slot Spare Battery Pack Charger allows for six spare batteries to be charged simultaneously. It can be mounted to the wall or sit alone on a desktop. Each slot features individual battery charge level indicators.
Part No: N/A Model No: ST3006
Desktop Docking Station for Omnii
The Desktop Docking Station for Omnii includes power supply, country adapters & active sync cable. Two options of the Desktop Docking Station are available: one with USB host and USB device (Model #ST4002) and one with USB host, USB device, Ethernet and RS232 (Model #ST4003).
Standard Pod Imagers for Omnii XT10
A Standard Pod Kit EV15 1D Imager (Model # ST9107) and a Standard Pod Kit 5080 2D Imager (Model # ST9106) exist for Omnii XT10. These require the Expansion Back Covers.
Part No: Model No:
Keypad Bezel Removal Tool
Part No: N/A Model No: ST5999
Numeric Alpha Modified Calculator Keyboard Long
The Alpha Modified keyboard has a layout with the numbers formatted like a calculator. It has 36 keys and 12 function buttons.
Part No: N/A Model No: ST5002
Numeric Keyboard Long
The Numeric keyboard features 36 keys, Numeric Telephony, and 12 function keys.
Part No: N/A Model No: ST5001
Alphanumeric Keyboard Long
The Alphanumeric keyboard features 59 keys, Alpha ABC, Numeric Telephony and 6 Function buttons.
Part No: N/A Model No: ST5000
Stylus for Omnii XT10
The Omnii XT10 offers two stylus options. The first option is a Long Mobile Stylus (Model # ST6102) which comes in a pack of 10, and the second is a Short Yellow Stylus (shown in picture) which comes in a pack of 10 (Model #ST6101).
Radio Kit GPS XMOD
Includes stand alone carrier board and requires choice of GPS end cap.
Part No: Model No: RA3060-GPS
Standard Pod Laser Scanners for Omnii XT10
A Standard Pod Kit SE1224HP 1D Laser (Model # ST9101) and a Standard Pod Kit SE1223LR 1D Laser (Model # ST9102) exist for Omnii XT10. These require Expansion Back Covers.